The Navigation for the FV Revelation website, Studyspace, is along the left hand side of the screen. Here participants can navigate to all areas of the site:
1. To-Dos: The To-dos area is the hub of the site where participants see and complete activities. It’s where they will come when they log in to the site.
2. Feed: Allows participants to see and edit previous responses. For projects with activities that include social interaction (influenced and uninfluenced activities) this is also where participant can view, like, and comment on other participant's responses.
3. Messages: Where participants can view, respond to, and/or send messages.
4. Help Guide: Provides participants access to the help guide.
5. Technical Support: Allows participants to contact technical support.
6. Settings: Profile area where participants can change their password, profile photo, email preferences, or timezone.